Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome 2008!

Happy New Year!! It's hard to believe it's 2008 already. For New Years Eve we went to the Melting Pot for bit of an over priced "special" menu for New Years Eve. And then headed home for an evening in front of the TV. Today I enjoyed my last day of freedom before heading back to work. In honor of the New Year here are some of my resolutions)

  • Start and actively maintain a craft blog (started this one ;) just need to keep it up)
  • Finish halfway finished wedding projects (preferably before our 2yr anniversary):
    • Finish wedding DVD
    • Finish Honeymoon Scrapbook
    • Finish Wedding Planning Scrapbook
  • Read the last Harry Potter Book (it's taunting me, I just haven't found the time *sigh*)

And here is a card I recently made. It was made using cricut Stretch Your Imagination cartridge. I got this cartridge a few weeks ago and LOVE it. It has so many options, layers, outline, card, border. It's awesome. The balloon cut out on the front was made from the card feature then backed with pattern paper. I then overlayed it with another color balloon and used the border feature to create the border around the balloon. Rub-ons were used to make happy birthday. This was one of those hard fought cards that just didn't want to come together, but I like the way it finally came together.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: