Saturday, December 29, 2007

Holiday Cards

I hope everyone is having a great holiday season. My time off from work is just flying by (way to quickly.) I promise to move away from the holidays soon, really. And in fact I got a new cricut cartridge that I have been been playing with a bunch that I promise to share some things I've created using it soon. Until then I thought I'd share a couple of my favorite holiday cards that I sent out this year.




I love the HO HO HO stamp set from Inque. They just make me smile. One of my goals for the new year is to become a better stamper but I do love wet embossing!! Here I love how the silver HO HO HO looks on the holiday cards.



Then I made these which I LOVE. I had just received the giga scalloped marvy punch (so had to make something with it right?). And pulled together one of my favorite cricut die cuts. The snow globe I've used the last two holidays seasons. I absolutely love it. It is so fun to layer and I used a transparency for the top layer for a "glass" like appearance.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: