Sunday, January 27, 2008

iScrap - Challenge #2


Posted by Picasa


Alright so I'm trying to keep up with these iScrap challenges. This one was to do a page recapping 2007. => Description of Challenge. I would really like to wind up with a 2008 album so I'm not sure I will end up including this one and I'm kicking myself because I accidentally flipped the patterned paper on the first page before gluing down the photos. The patterns would have lined up at the seam so just ignore that little boo-boo. We all make them right. Sometimes it works out better that way, and sometime we just have to live with it. Even so I'm pretty happy with the results. It's a layout I had in my head and worked out on paper.

The next challenge is to scrap something new. A new place, a new restaurant, a new experience etc... This one just feels really hard right now. I think I might just hold off and capture a piece of the cruise we are going on in mid Feb. I know I should really embrace the challenge and find a twist on the theme..... Perhaps inspiration will strike.

No comments: