Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Family Traditions

Posted by Picasa


Here's a page with my brother in front of "the clock" not just any clock but the grandfather clock that my grandfather did indeed build. Ever since I can remember every occasion worth (or in some cases not worth) remembering warranted a picture in front of the clock! Each first day of school, Halloween, Wedding Days... you get the idea. Well as we've grown up the "clock" pictures have become fewer, but every chance my mom gets she still lines us up in front of our grandfathers clock and takes a picture. The clock has moved houses, us kids have grown up but the pictures are priceless because they do represent family tradition.

The paper is from a Coordinates Collections monthly kit. The papers are from October Afternoon and they are amazing. I had to buy more I ended up liking the paper line so much.

No comments: