Monday, January 7, 2008

Me & Mom... a few (*gasp*) ~30 yrs ago.

Just Hangin' Out
I've been going through some old pictures partially looking for some inspiration and looking to work on something a bit different for a change. I found some old baby pics / childhood pics that I'd scrapbooked some of for my parents as a gift, but never did anything with for myself and though it would be the perfect opportunity.


Paper:
Cosmo Cricket - Jitterbug

Chipboard Embellishments:
Scrapworks Textured Shapes - Sweetheart Love Affair Chipboard Shapes
Scenic Route - Charlotte Girlfriends

Alphabets:
American Crafts Thickers
Making Memories - Funky Chocolate Alphabet (clear alphabet)
EK Success Sticko Label Lingo Stickers Fuschia
ProvoCraft Girls Are Wierd AlphabittiesSilk flowers

Other:
Silk Flowers
Epoxy circle
Posted by Picasa

No comments: