Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Holidays


Welcome to my craft blog. As part of my New Years goals I've started a craft blog, forget loosing weight this seemed far more attainable. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and is looking forward to a wonderful New Year!! For about the past ~10 years I've made ornaments as gifts for family and friends. Part of holiday tradition. This year the holidays kinda snuck up on me so I went simple and hopefully elegant. I got these Snow Flake Wire Forms and started adding beads. I wrapped the middle with some iridescent ribbon and added a silver sentiment bead in the center (this one says "believe"). I bought a bunch of strands of silver beads that looked snowflake worthy from Michael's plus some Swarovski crystals to finish of the ends. These were pretty easy to pull together, but I love the way they turned out. Each one is a little different as true snowflakes should be.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: