Sunday, April 27, 2008

iScrap Challenge #12

I'm seriously behind on the year in review iScrap challenges I decided to do this year. What's a girl to do? It's been a hectic month, and it's going to be a hectic next month too. Maybe the summer will be better. Until then I'll just have to do what I can. Here's Challenge #12:


It's from a trip up to Napa Valley for a surprise party. We opted to make a weekend out of it and had a great time. The colors in the scan are a bit off, but it's close. I used a transparency overlay on the right side and a Me and My Big Ideas - Kay Flower on the top (these seem to go with everything lately) 3 different pattern papers and a card stock base. Overall I'm reasonably happy with the end result. The focus of the layout was supposed to be a random picture and I choose one of my favorite pictures from the weekend.

No comments: