Thursday, April 24, 2008

Addicted


For a while when I was younger I was into trading cards. There was something soothing about sorting, collecting and acquiring a complete set. For the last year or so these $1 Studio G stamp sets have been showing up in stores. Now unfortunately they have different sets for different stores, some sets go to Michael's, some to Joan's and others to JC Moore. You see the dilemma? Only Michael's are nearby our house and only one tends to have decent stock of the $1 stamps. Every few months a new series, this is series 11. And it was my lucky night because they had all 16 in the set. My other sets are missing one or two here or there since I just didn't get there fast enough. I love them. And even if I didn't love each and every one I'd have to have them all, because I'm addicted.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: