Friday, February 29, 2008

iScrap Challenge #8




I've been hiting the iScrap challenges hard this week. This is the 3rd one I finished up. The challenge was to scrap 5 things you are loving this month. Complete description here. This was one of those challenges I was a little unsure of when I read it, but turned out to be a lot of fun. The things I'm loving right now:


  1. Illuminations vanilla poundcake candles!! They smell so great burning. The scent is a bit strong when you smell the "raw" candle but I love the way it scents the room.
  2. Margaritaville! It's 5 o'clock somewhere, need I say more?
  3. While we were on vacation my mom just couldn't help herself and spruced up our patio and planted some new flowers. It was really sweet and I love the hint of spring.
  4. Brand new Payless Shoes I'm in love with. They are American Eagle Flutter Mary Jane Skimmers.
  5. Asian pearl drinks.... yummy!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: