Monday, March 9, 2009

Cute Bunny Stamp Screams Easter is Coming!




So for the first weekend in forever neither of us was sick and I didn't have a migraine, we had a whole Sunday with no plans! This led to Kyle spending the day working on his car and I was able to blissfully spend time in my scrapbook room with some new stamps, never used copic markers and my very own paper paradise. Heaven... alas weekends fly by way too quickly.

I'm not quite sure what I'm doing with these Easter cards, it's a little wierd that I'm in an Easter mood seeing as how we don't celebrate the holiday. I've actually been known to completely forget it as an adult (since the easter bunny with chocolate and peeps no longer stops by ;) ) So they might have a chance of actually winding up on etsy. But I'm loving the bunny!! So I just may have to make more. I know I make no sense.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: