Sunday, November 16, 2008

Button Snowman Cards


Snowman cards inspired by Button Snowman Cards and more creative crafts projects, templates, tips, clip-art, patterns, and ideas on marthastewart.com. I loved the idea of the button snowmen. I thought I'd take the idea and run with it. Shown above are my version. I really like this combination of papers and I'm a total snowman freak. Still not sure about the best eyes for the snowman, one is beads and one is crystals, still torn, but love the papers together. The scan does not quite show off the details very well unless you look at the blown up version. There is a sheet of vellum over the tinkering ink paper and a border strip from the decorative paper pack.

Supplies:
Tinkering Ink - Yuletide: Neige
EKSuccess Vellum - Victorian
The Paper Company - Decorative Paper Pack
Autum Leaves - Stamp A Rhonna Christmas Card
Buttons
Ribbon
Scrapper's Floss Black (Karen Foster Design)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: