Monday, September 8, 2008

Birthday Card for Mom


I am tempted to say this is my most favorite card I've ever made. I know I tend to feel this way after completing a lot of projects, but this one I really really love! I kinda wanted to keep it on display in my scrapbook room, but that would defeat the purpose of why I made it. The card itself is semi-transparent made out of scrap pieces from an old calendar that I've kept because it just seemed like it would be a cool material to work with. Then added rub-ons, journaling block to the back, flowers, extra large jewel brad (disassembled), distressed chipboard to highlight the center of the flower, small scalloped scrap with pearl strip and an embellished die cut 2 covered in silver balls. Hopefully my mom will love it as much as I do. Happy Birthday Mom.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: