Sunday, March 16, 2008

Special Delivery --> ME


hehe... it is all about me! My mom gave me copies of the birth announcements this weekend that she had sent out when I was born. I also had a pile of old pictures on my table that I've been meaning to get to and one of the pictures in there was one of me just after I was born with my dad so a layout was born. This morning I started out working on some cards and seemed to have lost my craft mojo but I think I got it back!! I love the way it came together. I wanted all of the birth announcement to be accessible so I went with an "interactive" layout putting the original announcement in a protective sleeve. I'm really happy with the results. It's been a while since I've done a 12x12 layout since I've been enjoying 8x8 and even playing with 8.5x11 this year but this one felt perfect.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: